Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:789 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Customer Support - Telecom/IT (13-20 yrs)
Customer Support Director
Job Description: -
- Manage all critical level escalations, analysis and trouble shoot & update the manager/management team.
- Act as a single point of contact for customers in all escalations.
- Responsible for customer SLA management, customer feedback analysis & management.
- Responsible for overall quality and performance with an aim to continually improve customer service experience.
- Overall responsibility in all Client-handoffs from the Professional Services to Support
- Manage the support intranet portal (which includes articles, patches, hot fixes etc.) and Dashboards
- Develop workarounds to limit customer downtime while a permanent solution can be developed.
- Be prime interface to the customer and hold review meetings with the customer on a timely basis. Client communication, follow-up & relationship building.
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of product upgrade/patch and installation processes.
- Conduct technical training for the team members, operations staff, and customers (where required) on our products & product upgrades.
- Provide Customer related intelligence back to engineering, marketing and sales on product functionality, performance, reliability, and account status.
- Manage & mentor the technical team to deliver a customer-first support experience.
- Experience with GSM / GPRS / 3G/LTE/SCCP/TCAP/MAP/ISUP/INAP/CAMEL, SIGTRAN protocol stacks network operators (Core - Network Signaling experience and exposure to intelligent networks / CAMEL a must)
- Expert in ITU-T/ANSI SS7, GSM, IS-41, ETSI, 3GPP standards
- Experience in customer support management and customer success roles engaging in direct interactions with international mobile operators.
- Strong management and communication skills - ability to coordinate teams in diverse locations
- Strong business modelling, operational management, and contract negotiation expertise
- Ability to work independently on complex problems and collaborate across cross-functional teams