Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:546 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Director - Customer Success - SaaS/FinTech Startup - IIM/IIT/XLRI/FMS/IBS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Director(Customer Success) - SaaS - Well funded Fintech Firm - IIM/IIT/XLRI/FMS/IBS/MDI
- One of the fastest growing & well funded Fintech startup company based at Mumbai. It is a B2B online platform which create a one-stop marketplace of financial products. In a short span of time they have achieved headcount of 2000+ employees Pan India.
- Organization provides a platform enables users to make smart financial decisions. It provides a data-backed list of the most reliable options to choose from. Search to purchase, a user can complete the entire process online in a few clicks. Organization is almost preparing to enter in Unicorn club.
Grade : Director (Customer Success)
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Relevant Engineering degree; preference for computer science or related degrees, MBA will be added advantage ; Tier 1 Institutes are preferred the most. (Only Full time education)
Experience : 10-15 years
CTC : 60- 70 lacs (Candidate who apply must be currently drawing 45 lacs or more)
- Can be bit negotiable as per deserving candidate
- Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- 10 years experience in leading customer-facing organizations. SaaS preferred.
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring customer success and delight for across the globe Would be responsible to manage a team comprising Delivery/Support and Engagement
- Lead and Manage the Customer Success Vision from strategic/operational perspective
- Develop best practices and state of the art processes for customer lifecycle management
- Drive operational excellence in the areas of on-boarding, adoption, renewal, up-sell, and churn reduction
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders ( Product and Sales teams) to identify product insights, opportunities for ensuring customer delight
- Develops strong customer relationship and executive stakeholder management including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Lead, Develop & Mentor a high performing team and culture of customer delight
- Identify market trends, insights and provide thought leadership internally/externally
- Develop and Monitor success metrics for organizing & measuring performance
- Ensure resolution of all customer issues and acts as point of contact for escalations for both internal/external stakeholders as and when needed
- Work closely with Solution Engineering teams to help resolve customer issues as per the SLAs.
Those interested please contact Manisha; 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.