Director - Customer Success - SaaS (10-13 yrs)
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers passionate about helping customers leverage the capabilities of platform to derive business value and outcomes. You are to develop and ensure execution of business strategies to enhance customer experience, usage and retention within a portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes: increasing adoption, driving customer satisfaction, and ensuring retention.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that activities are closely aligned with the customers business goals and strategy
- Own optimizing the Customer Journey and true value for Customers
- Drive adoption of the solution within client organization and create ROI scorecards for benefits delivered
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs, ensure customer concerns are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Propose creative, viable solutions to the customer sponsor such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis
- Be the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions and ensure that all of our resources are focused and optimized to best serve customers needs
- Liaise with the sales team to identify up-sell & create expansion opportunities within the assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Conduct quarterly reporting and case reviews to spot trends, proactively identify potential issues, and offer tailored release recommendations to meet stability, performance, and new feature requirements
- Guide Customer Success team into producing customers who can be referenced, with high customer satisfaction and high renewal predictability
- Provide regular customer status updates including high-risk customer and customers with high up-sell potential to internal stakeholders.
- 10-12 years customer/account management responsible for renewals of subscriptions in a SaaS based company
- 5+ years of direct people management
- Experience in understanding and driving adoption of mobile app data analytics and user engagement tools
- Understanding of the digital marketing, retention strategies, mobile app marketing, mobile app analytics and engagement tools, as well as the clients key business imperatives
- Seasoned leader to manage team, grow business and relationship with large enterprise accounts
- Strong negotiating, presentation and communication skills
- Strong collaboration mindset & capabilities
- Strong initiative, positive attitude and be willing to travel up to 40% of the time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with commitment to quality
Experience: 7 to 12 years
Keyskills: Accounting, Sales, ROI, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.