Manager at Confidential
Views:9065 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Customer Success - IT (7-13 yrs)
Customer Success person is responsible for working with customers driving them towards better product adoption, implementing best practices related to image management, customer satisfaction, and growth.
This is a customer-facing role requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. You would need to work with multiple teams internally to ensure smooth onboarding and continued success for the customer while using SaaS products.
- Identify and monitor key metrics to assess the customer's health and satisfaction related to the use of products
- Understand the customers' business requirements and provide them with the necessary resources to fulfill those requirements
- Establish goals and KPIs with the customer and define methods or solutions to achieve them in a specific time period
- Engage via periodic business reviews and regular calls with larger accounts to driving them towards the established goals and KPIs
- Strategize engagement with smaller accounts via webinars, events, email campaigns etc.
- Work with the sales team to ensure renewals of key accounts
- Work with the tech team acting as a point of escalation for any technical issues faced by the customer and giving the customer timely updates for upcoming features
- Work with the tech team to understand updates to the product and how it would impact our customers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent roles is preferred
- Experience with technology/internet companies is preferred
- Can work across different internal teams and prioritize tasks based on the situation
- Effective relationship management with customers