Director - Customer Success - IT (10-16 yrs)
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service - SaaS- space focusing on cloud contact center space. The cloud contact center space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 70, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds (to be announced in Feb/March 2021).
The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https:// helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact center offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
JustCall is a cloud phone system with built-in automation workflows around voice and SMS. It is used by sales and support teams around the world to sell more and make customers happier. It seamlessly integrates with 70+ popular business tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho, Slack, etc.) and automates post-call operations like call logging, notes, disposition codes, etc. JustCall works with thousands of businesses around the world across multiple industries.
Helpwise is a shared team inbox for customer communication channels (email, SMS, WhatsApp, social and live chat). It allows the support reps to manage all customer queries from a single place, share the workload, chat among themselves within the platform to ensure that customer gets the right answer in minimum possible time - every single time. Helpwise integrates with other business tools to help get the right context before replying to any customer query.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Leader to lead the entire gamut of activities to engage and retain the customers at SAAS Labs. The current clientel for SAAS Labs is based out of US, UK, Canada. This role will be reporting to the VP - Revenue Operations, and is an opportunity to be a founding member to create the building blocks of success for the SAAS Labs customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively engage and grow revenue from customers by providing strategic solutions
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they derive value from the product
- Communicate with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS
- Onboard new customers, training of platform and support
- Proactively engage and support the customers to provide strategic solutions to them to develop an understanding of the products within SAAS Labs.
- Mitigate churn, drive engagement and upsell revenue
- Be the voice of the customer to the internal teams
- Provide inputs from customer conversations to Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Work with different teams like Sales, Business development, technical, etc.
- 7+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Prior experience of working in companies which have sold to SMBs in the US/UK is a must
- Great at customer engagement, relationship management
- Ability to create and drive success metrics
- Ability to hire and mange a team of customer success managers