Director - Customer Success - FinTech SaaS Firm (10-15 yrs)
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Customer Success
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is responsible for ensuring clients get the highest possible value from their technology investment
Our client is a US HQed 15 year old organisation with a significant footprint across various large enterprise and mid-market companies. They are valued over $1bn and have a multiple products in the Fintech Enterprise SAAS category.
- Develop and manage processes, systems, KPIs and tactics to increase customer retention, satisfaction, renewals, software adoption and expansion (up-sell/cross-sell) opportunities
- Partner with Sales, Product and Consulting teams leadership to make sure clients maximize their investment
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability from current customer base
- Oversee the execution of Customer Value playbook and track team performance
- Take a hands-on role with our customers and team members, helping navigating tough situations to achieve a positive result for all parties
- Serve as a key stakeholder in influencing product roadmap based on internal and external customer needs and experiences
- Define, implement and share Customer Value effectiveness measures across Customer Value organization
- Partner with Marketing on Customer Value enablement, customer marketing, and voice of the customer programs
You will have atleast 10+ years of experience in Customer Success function. You should have a proven track record of managing large teams and delivered significant value in metrics such as Retention, Upsell/cross selling and scaling up teams.
Large scope of responsibilities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dinesh Yegireddi on +91 124 452 5430
Contact - Dinesh Yegireddi - +91 (0) 124 452 5430
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.