Consultant Leadership Hiring at WK Associates LLP
Views:281 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Customer Success Engineering - Product Based Firm (15-22 yrs)
Job Location is Bangalore
Preferably Candidates from Product based or Startup Companies.
Apply only if the Job Description Suits you.
The Director of Customer Success Engineering leads a function, comprised of engineers and data scientists, that principally involves four responsibilities to maximize customer value:
- Platform deployments and customizations at clients.
- Support for on-going operation of the platform at clients.
- Solutioning for pre-sales.
- Influence product roadmaps by relaying feedback from experiences deploying platforms at clients.
The ideal Director of Customer Success is a driven individual with 15+ years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing client-facing engineering teams that have delighted customers.
Some of the key attributes for success are as follows:
- Can create repeatable engineering processes to successfully deploy, scale, and upgrade platforms at clients.
- Have attention to detail, strong operational focus and a hands-on working style
- Have excellent communication skills; can clearly articulate, engage, and build trust with technical stakeholders at customers, including CxOs, SVP, VP, etc.
- Have a proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and retention metrics while staying empathetic to customer needs and inspiring loyalty and adoption.
- Be able to sense, influence and deliver on growth opportunities within our accounts
- Be able to inspire, engage and manage teams
- Build a creative and innovative culture within the team, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Be collaborative and build relationships across stakeholders within and outside Soroco