Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:926 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Customer Success - BPO/KPO/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
The Director of Customer Success, is responsible to build and lead the customer success team, including Solution Architects, Professional Services, and Technical Account Management. The Customer Success team drives the technical portion of a sale as well as ensuring company customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth for the company through renewals and expansion.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's business and technical objectives, partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes.
- Apply domain/technical knowledge on top of company's Data Insights to devise new solutions, handle deliveries for existing accounts.
- Remove blockers and lead key resources, internally and externally, to proactively support the customer's success plan.
- Provide Feedback to the Data & Platform Product Teams to drive new feature development, improve usability and contribute to long term goals of the product.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (sales, support, professional services, engineering, renewal, and partners) on overall platform success,
- Accelerate customer's P2V (Purchase to Value) journey and thereby help to protect recurring renewal revenue and expand customer NRR (Net Retention Rate), improve solutions overall NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Manage scrum for a team of data scientists, business analysts and developers to ensure smooth delivery of solutions. Create BRDs, sprint planning, manage delivery schedules.
- Engage regularly and develop deep relationships with customer stakeholders including business and technical teams.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive insights to improve our existing solutions and spearhead new use cases leveraging Insights for new sectors and geographies.
- Extend support to pre-sales teams to engage with prospective customers and translate value of our solutions.
- Demonstrated progressive management experience leading analytics teams in large scale strategy projects.
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving data solution adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of data scientists, business analysts & engineers to solve complex business problems leveraging data & analytics solutions.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives to drive companies larger goals.
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Subject matter expertise in the sectors of nance, retail, etc.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
It's immediate requirements, interested candidate may reach out directly on +91 99531 38435 for quick response