Management Trainee at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:708 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Customer Service & Operations Function Leader - Transaction Monitoring - Banking (14-22 yrs)
Director - Transaction Monitoring
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Function Leader
- If you're an experienced leader with a passion for protecting people, families, businesses and the wider society from the devastating impact of financial crime, then we think you'll get a real sense of purpose from this role
- You'll be uniquely placed to make a difference as you lead your operational teams to investigate potentially suspicious activity and decide whether to escalate further
- You will operate in an area subject to regulatory scrutiny, balancing quality outcomes against defined KPIs and SLAs
- You'll drive improvements in productivity, efficiency and performance by coaching, inspiring and developing the skills and capabilities of your people
What you'll do:
- As a Customer Service & Operations Function Leader, you'll be leading your team to success by ensuring we execute our TM responsibilities in line with policy, risk appetite and regulatory expectations.
- You will be accountable for quality standards and will be expected to build/develop expertise in the subject matter . You'll maintain a strong focus on people and resource management - optimizing capacity, reducing costs and increasing productivity. We'll also look to you to maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, engaging and influencing as you keep you, them and your team on any changes impacting the teams and the processes we execute.
You'll also be :
- Managing risk, developing and delivering continuous improvement and driving the strategic direction of the function
- Helping to define performance indicators, measurements and the reporting of critical MI to enable the right decision making
- Producing and maintaining an effective training and accreditation plan
- Overseeing KPIs and taking actions to make sure that the unit maintains healthy matrices
- Achieving financial targets and efficiency gains through process improvement initiatives
The skills you'll need:
- We want you to make a significant impact in this role and are therefore looking for someone with a good understanding of Financial Crime and significant leadership experience in a team managing complex work. Experience of leading other leaders would be advantageous, and you will already have the ability to successful engage and motivate teams to success. Alongside this, you'll have a good understanding of people processes and policies.
You'll also need:
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise competing demands
- Experience of working in a financial services environment, with knowledge of the industry and its customers
- A good understanding of products, processes and relevant banking systems
- A background of working with risk and compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.