Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4556 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Director - Customer Service - BPO (10-20 yrs)
- Develops and implements policies.
- Responsible for employees- training and development.
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Company systems and processes.
- Sets performance standards to meet the service goals of the company.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Measures Customer Service Representatives- performance and makes employment decisions.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Provides feedback to the Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures & practices.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives, Reps/Dealers/Sales in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem-solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent Company process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.