Consultant at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:159 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Customer Security Solutions - BFSI (11-20 yrs)
We are now looking for a Customer Security Director, who will be responsible for strengthening capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our Customer's Security needs. The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor towards the customer to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. The roles main purpose is not to sell security solutions but to enable overall sales due to the security posture.
Your qualifications and what you bring:
- Mini 8+ Years of Telecoms security and compliance assessment experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls;
- A solid understanding of security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection;
- Experience assessing IT security vulnerabilities and IT Security audit procedures.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification. Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze, translate and simplify the complex information in order to provide appropriate advice and guidance.
- Experience of engaging, advising and influencing at all levels of an organization including senior managers, whilst projecting credibility and self-assurance;
- Ability to form excellent relationships within the organization you belong to.
- Fluency in English and German is a must, and any other European language will be an asset
- Have had experience consulting with both internal & external stakeholders and setting expectations
- International and Social competence will complete your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.