Senior Business Development Manager at Nityo Infotech
Views:204 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director - Customer Security - IT (8-15 yrs)
Specialization:- Customer Security, Risk assessment, Governance, Data management, Product security hardening, ISO 27001 Security controls
- We are now looking for a Customer Security Director, who will be responsible for strengthening capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our Customer's Security needs.
- The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor towards the customer to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single oint of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. The roles main purpose is not to sell security solutions but enable overall sales due to the security posture.
- Will ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed
- Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer when it comes to Security.
- Work in both the pre-sales and post-sales capacity by assessing the customers- requirements, designing solutions or services to meet customer expectations;
- Consult with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product security hardening, ISO 27001 security controls and procedures, vulnerability assessment etc
- Acting as an intelligent customer, requesting services from and supporting the customers through governance structures to ensure the security requirements are being met;
- Provide advice to Customer Units (CU) and other decision makers on security issues, including the management of security risks;
- Partner with Project Management to deliver communications, plans, timelines and other activities required for successful service delivery;
- Drive delivery and gap closure affecting the delivery of the project also will be part of your responsibility
- Develop current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key stakeholders in the where new or further development should be considered.
- Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits.
- Monitor the security services delivered by the to ensure they meet the agreed service level defined in the Service Level Agreements. Review of Service Level Agreements to ensure that customers objectives are achieved.
- Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
- Travel up to 40% international and nationally
Your qualifications and what you bring:
- Mini 8+ Years of Telecoms security and compliance assessment experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls;
- A solid understanding of security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection;
- Experience assessing IT security vulnerabilities and IT Security audit procedures.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSFP, HCISPP, or CIPP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze, translate and simplify complex information in order to provide appropriate advice and guidance.
- Experience of engaging, advising and influencing at all levels of an organization including senior managers, whilst projecting credibility and self-assurance;
- Ability to form excellent relationships within the organization you belong to.
- Fluency in English and German is a must, and any other European language will be an asset
- Have had experience consulting with both internal & external stakeholders and setting expectations
- International and Social competence will complete your profile.