Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1596 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Credit Risk Model Validation - Analytics - Bank - IIT/ISI/DSE (16-20 yrs)
About our Client :
Our client is one of the largest Global Bank with demonstrated strengths in both Commercial and Retail Banking. They are in the process of growing their Risk Analytics function in and are looking to hire a seasoned professional to lead their credit risk model monitoring function.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Managing Director, you would be responsible for leading a team of risk analytics professional for managing use and performance risk of various models covering credit and counter party risks.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be:
- Maintenance & monitoring of Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD), Exposure at Default (EAD) models and correlations for the Retail Banking portfolio
- Develop model code and support model testing prior to deployment in the group's strategic risk model system
- Develop model monitoring standards, processes and appropriate governance
- Compliance to regulatory and internal policies in Capital & Impairment models
- Perform statistical regression analysis in designing, estimating and monitoring model performance
- Submitting and presenting model annual review and implementation proposals to divisional and group wholesale credit model committees for approval
- Ensuring that the review, validation, recalibration and implementation of each model is completed in accordance with the team's detailed work plan
- Ensuring that all model related work meets regulatory requirements and internal policy standards
- Work closely with business and product management to provide value adding risk analytics solutions for the enhancement of risk-return tradeoff
The Successful Candidate:
- Masters/Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Financial Engineering from a Tier 1 Institute like IITs, ISI, DSE etc.
- At least 16 years of solid experience of credit risk model validation, monitoring, development or implementing credit risk models
- Rich leadership experience and executive presence
- Extensive knowledge of credit risk modeling along with excellent knowledge of SAS
- Hands-on experience in all stages of model development (development, validation, tracking, monitoring, implementation) of credit risk models for retail/corporate/commercial/wholesale banking
What's on Offer:
Excellent Opportunity to work in Advanced Analytics in a Wholesale Risk Modeling role with one of the largest Global Banks. The organization is also known to encourage Work Life Balance and promotes International Mobility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.