Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:606 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - Credit Policy - FinTech (9-15 yrs)
FinTech Company | Work From Office | Ahmedabad Location
Note: We are open for anyone who can relocate to Ahmedabad Location.
- Credit Policy: Formulation & implementation of underwriting strategy and changes in underwriting policy.
- Preparing and monitoring of Credit Risk Policy for SME segment
- Creating process notes for the credit underwriting
- Establishing a robust Credit Analytic Framework and formulating a credit risk process for the lending segment.
- Interacting with cross functional teams and driving the credit policy agenda and ensuring correct
- Implementation of credit policy guidelines in origination system and decisioning platforms.
- Analysing the market trends / practices and benchmarking of policies with the market.
- Underwriting of policy related deviations for the product and proposing policy renewals on a timely basis.
- Analysis of portfolio and ensuring Portfolio monitoring, trigger reviews & delinquency control.
- Responsible for establishing proper risk management standards for the portfolio and facilitating the business team in identifying early warning signals and analysing quick mortality cases.
- Analysing the market trends/practices and benchmarking of policies with the market.
- Work closely with business, technology, and operations teams to gather the underwriting requirements.
- Cost Control: Credit Vendor Management.
- Excellent in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Product formulation and management
- Team Management
- Good industry network to understand the methods being adopted by other NBFCs / banks.
- Strong organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Unsecured MSME policy experience is a Must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.