Executive Search Consultant at Indusion
Views:2530 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Director - Credit Card Analytics - Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential functions of this position:
- Responsible for smooth operations, delivery, governance and oversight of the CoE
- Advise/update the senior management on strategic development and key planning issues in Mumbai from talent, budget, capacity and infrastructure perspective and make recommendations on major decisions including formulation of policy. Partner with the mangers of respective verticals for establishment and seamless management of the talent and work delivery. Oversee infrastructure set up, hiring and ensuring smooth transitions.
- Partner with HR and business partners to drive talent as a critical enabler. Ensure key talent priorities for CoE are aligned with the business strategy and priorities.
- Developing relevant reporting structures to ensure that the business units get adequate and timely coverage / information to avoid any communication / oversight gaps.
- Maintain the expense monitoring, invoice validation and payment process discipline for Mumbai Center and establish a robust Financial Planning and Analysis for Mumbai Center expenses to identify areas where expense efficiencies could be improved
- Represent the CoE in various management forums, BRCC and manage the compliance and regulatory obligations as per organisation policies within India. Act as the key interface with the business stakeholders for all matters pertaining to the organisation. Working with local Legal, Compliance and Finance teams to define / modify the processes as required for seamless operations and delivery.
- Continuously strive to improve the engagement model between employees in Mumbai and US.
- Provide leadership, coach and guide the employees in functional matters, important to have good functional / business understanding
- Create and provide opportunities across teams / geographies / functions to enable development of well-rounded next line of leadership.
- Establish very strong and efficient hiring practices to attract best in class talent
- Champion a collaborative culture and provide inspirational leadership to create a healthy work environment
- Establish robust & consistent governance framework & process with all key stakeholders covering topics such as MCA, COB, Information Security, Data Privacy, adherence to all internal and external controls frameworks, training etc. Define the way forward for the growth of the Mumbai CoE from infrastructure support and capacity perspective.
Required leadership and interpersonal skills:
- Takes personal responsibility to lead by example. Understands and appreciates diverse backgrounds. Demonstrates strong ethics.
- Effectiveness in working within a matrix organization is essential
- Strong influencing skills that help drive organizational change are a must
- Strong relationship management skills
- Should be an articulate and effective communicator, with an energetic and approachable style
- Candidates must have effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues, strength in sustaining independent views, and the ability to work effectively at the highest levels of the organization
- Contributes to a positive work environment. Shares knowledge and supports diversity
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in any of the quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Business Finance, Statistics
- Master's Degree in Finance / Mathematics / Management is preferred.
- Required Years of Related Experience: 15+ years of experience
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience will be necessary to be able to provide leadership while interfacing with the country, regional and global functional senior management team in NAM and APAC region
- In-Depth understanding of Talent Management and governance functions
- Experience in similar COE set ups either in a functional leadership role or as a line manager with strong exposure to Talent Management, Governance, Risk is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.