Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3192 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director/Country Head - Sales - IT Product & Services (15-24 yrs)
Role : Sales Director / Country Sales Head ( Americas)
Location : United States
Job Responsibilities :
- Owning the P&L for the Americas Sub-Continent.
- Demonstrate outstanding execution track record along sales cycle
- Visualizing and improving the business opportunities of the Organization by preparing and executing Sales Strategies
- Improving the Sales receivables status of the Organisation
- Convincing the clients on the Organizational capabilities in implementation of ERP
- Manage and drive sales through Business Managers and Channels Sales Managers
- Partnership development, by building new business partners, implementation partners and managing existing partners
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipelines of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilize a disciplined approach for successful solution selling establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to the Board.
- Build a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers stay abreast of issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stay current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to the Sales teams and ensuring all involved know the roles to play in making campaigns successful.
- Accountable for leading and facilitating an adequate governance model that will leverage cross line of business efforts.
- Acting as a motivational medium to the team ensuring the set targets are achieved within the scheduled deadline
- To create brand image of the company
- Guarantee that each sales team member will deliver on expected quarterly/annual sales objectives.
- Recruit, develop, train and motivate a group of high achieving A-players.
- Facilitate alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitate individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Effectively manage remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company's resources.
- Will be reasonably expected to perform such other duties from time to time which might not be specified above but which is relative to manage operations of India.
Educational Qualifications / Experience / Skills :
- BE/B.Tech / MBA with 15+yrs experience .
- Candidate should have minimum 5+ of experience in Selling ERP / CRM Based Solutions
- Must possess good knowledge of ERP / CRM Industry processes
- The ideal candidate must be an accomplished sales professional and should possess consistent successful track record in achieving stretch goals with strategic accounts, in a complex and culturally challenging region.
- A profound market understanding in strategic and consultative sales, with the ability and credibility to engage the client's - C-Suite- and winning their trust and consequent business.
- Expert in the IT industry (prime targets being IT Consulting, system integrators of scale and global software companies) and knows how to demonstrate outstanding business knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the Enterprise Solutions Sales and Services industry, ERP solutions knowledge, Track record will be important as well as traction with Global Strategic accounts.
- Well-developed strategic skills to drive Sales and Marketing and go-to-market improvement.
- Has experience in growing a business in a relatively short timeframe and with aggressive growth targets; proven track record to build a team and capability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within complex organizations with the knowledge of how to successfully navigate issues with imaginative and winning solutions
- Ability to manage large teams
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Should be ready/willing to travel extensively