Managing Partner at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2722 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Director - Corporate Tax - Shared Service Center - CA (15-25 yrs)
Our client is a captive shared service center with over 25000 employees globally. India operations spans to over 2000 employees.
Job Description :
- Incumbent would be responsible for leading entire gamut of tax matters (Direct and Indirect taxes) across all locations within India & few select international geographies.
The role is a strategic position wherein person will be:
1. Looking at tax compliance and adherence
2. Interpreting tax under the business framework ensuring adherence of law as well as framing the processes/designs to enable business
3. Keeping an eye on all tax developments and bridging it with finance and business processes in real time
4. Building a complete framework of tax compliance, tax adherence and all related matters with regular monitoring and reporting of that
5. Responsible for driving tax related projects/initiatives across finance and business originating from tax (i.e. GST change)
6. Ensuring optimum tax structure (both in terms of cost and cash flow)
7. A Strategic input provider in all matters, projects, structuring by being able to foresee all critical aspects and getting tax compliant business answers
8. Need to lead results needed from tax perspective and not just play the role of tax advisor
Person needs to be expert in:
1. Tax planning, compliances and documentation.
2. Direct and Indirect tax compliances (Regular periodical compliances like deposit of taxes, return filing, submissions, advance tax, withholding taxes, transfer pricing, GST, erstwhile service tax, SEIS/SFIS )
3. Employee taxation - Advisory role
4. Handling International Tax matters (PE, Transfer Pricing, Expat payments, on shore pricing etc.)
5. Leading Tax Assessments, Appeals, Audits, Attend notices by coordinating with tax consultants/advisors, timely submissions/reply etc related to various tax matters and help leadership for the final decision/actions
6. Enabling the business by providing requisite tax support in various commercial decisions
7. Tax Accounting (Current and deferred), Tax Reconciliations and Tax Audits
8. Any other task to meet the job requirement.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
1. Chartered Accountant
2. 15 plus relevant years of experience preferably from India ITES sector or any listed company
3. International tax related experience
You will need to be /have:(Core Competencies)
- Expert in India Direct and Indirect Tax Laws and International Tax Knowledge
- Good in Thought leadership and Strategic planning
- A good balance of Tax competency and Business acumen
- Should be able to lead a team of 10 people
- Good interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Exposure to ERP system
- High on integrity
- Have an experience in handling tax issues including hearings
- Good Analytical skills and aptitude for reading situations for compliances
Interested candidates with CTC upwards of Rs 65 Lacs as fixed CTC, can pls connect with Dr.UmaGautam @ 9880220062