Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:1270 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Corporate & Strategy Planning - Finance PMO - Investment Banking (12-20 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading investment banking firm, looking to hire Director for Corporate Strategy and Planning Division.
The role will be responsible for supporting the corporate board in the performance management of business, primarily from a financial standpoint.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Drive periodic reviews on annual business plan, long term business growth strategy, quarterly peer review, monthly / quarterly / annual financial performance of the business units under the respective sector
- Critical evaluation and review of investment proposals including Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions or other major capital expenditure proposals
- Expected to convert information to expert insights while reviewing performance of businesses in the sector
- Provide impact assessment of recent local and global trends on the business plan and financial performance of businesses
- Facilitate the formulation of performance measures for balance scorecards through sharp understanding of business and an outside-in perspectives
- Conduct special reviews on projects upon request from Head of Corporate Strategy and Planning division
Desired Profile :
- MBA / CA
- 12 - 20 years of financial analysis experience
- Industry and Business Process knowledge, Financial analysis, Strategic thinker with global outlook
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.