Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:350 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Corporate Communications - Law Firm/Professional Services (15-20 yrs)
Director Corporate Communications / Law Firm / Professional Services Industry / 20+ years of experience
A top law firm in Delhi is looking to hire a Director for their corporate communications department. Candidate should come with relevant experience of not less than 15 years of experience. Preference would be given to candidates coming from professional services industry.
Requirement is to develop transformational communications programs that make an immediate impact while growing advantage for businesses, facilitating sustainable brand development and positively impacting revenue growth. Strengths anchored on corporate communications, brand marketing, internal communications, project management, content strategy and ability to successfully collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
Job Responsibility :
- Providing strategic direction with regard to external and internal marketing communications activities.
- Responsible for developing, defining and disseminating clear positioning and messaging for the firm leadership as thought leaders in the legal and regulatory domain.
- Team with Practice group heads and Partners to market the services and expertise of the practice groups through the development and deployment of targeted content and other profile-raising activities.
- Collaborate with industry platforms and top tier global publications to curate impactful engagement anchored on differentiated points of view.
- Supervise PR agency deliverables including development of content for media, drafting of press releases, pitch story ideas and facilitate calibrated engagement of spokespeople with journalists as appropriate, track published articles and social media strategy, delivering industry leading media share of voice around key priorities.
- Oversight of practice group awards and M&A league table ranking submissions to marquee global platforms that enhance firm and partner positioning among clients and influencers, aiding business growth.
- Work with Knowledge Management team to develop client and market facing knowledge-based marketing tools and materials - handbooks, market know how, technical updates, training programs and seminars.
- Drive firmwide internal communications, in collaboration with HR to assist in building a cohesive and vibrant work culture that helps in attracting and retention of talent.
Candidate Requirement :
- Should come with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Candidates from professional services industry would be preferred
- Should come with team handling experience