Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:718 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Corporate Communication - Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading Investment Banking company, looking to hire Director for Corporate Communication to be based in Bangalore.
- Looking for a candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills and extensive experience of over 15-20 years in the corporate communications space, especially in the areas of industry connect, media and public relations, social media, and employer brand-building, with experience also in internal communications.
- You will be expected to drive companies efforts in building, driving and maintaining the Firms employer brand, interacting with the media, driving public and media relations, interacting with and building leaders brands internally and externally, thought leadership, and industry and media connect.
- You will report into the Head of Corporate Communications for India, who aligns with the Head of Internal Communications in US.
- As part of your role, you will also be expected to drive leadership and business strategic communication imperatives especially for key business units within the organization.
- Postgraduate degree in journalism, mass communication or a related field.
- Proven track record of 15-20 years experience developing world-class strategic communications plans for corporate functions. Demonstrated writing and editing experience with a variety of print and online communications media. Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in driving external communications, public relations, media management and relations, social media, employer brand-building, thought leadership and industry connect for leading multinational corporations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.