Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4228 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Director - Corporate Affairs - FMCG (15-30 yrs)
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, planning and executing the framework covering entire business operations - FC to Market. This will require to ensure that business activities are lawfully conducted and any potential risk emerging out of business practices are mitigated with suitable lawful business solutions.
- To develop and execute a Corporate Relations strategy that influences and shapes the regulatory and trading environments in support of the commercial objectives and enhances corporate reputation.
- Create opportunities in the current regulations and policy framework by unlocking trade and tax barriers and securing sensible and sustainable regulatory outcomes.
- Maintain and grow the corporate brand and reputation through proactive external communications and brand assurance agendas
- Bring alive CSR programme in the region to promote the corporate reputation and the positive role the industry and organisation can play in society.
- Ensure that all the activities of the business are undertaken with full adherence to the compliance framework and practice.
- Become a trusted partner of State governments and industry bodies in all policy matters
- Protect and enhance organisation's annual AOP & Long term operating plan from a tax and regulatory perspective.
- Leading the Regional crisis management team and set out strategy and process aligned with the Group approach in order to mitigate the risk related to crisis management.
- Monitoring the economic, political, regulatory and legal framework, gathering and analyzing information on developments or changes in policy issues that interest the company across sectors and industries in the States.
Candidate Profile: Essential
- 15+ years experience in a Government relations role in a highly regulated environment
- Should have experience of working across the Corporate Relations agenda
- Experience of working in an organization which works multinationally
- Experience of operating as part of a leadership team
- Evidence of directly building relationships with external bodies to achieve public policy wins in states
- Experience of working across India is essential
- Evidence of being a great people manager
Personnel Qualification and Competencies - Desirable
- Excellent relationship building skills, influential presentation capabilities, positive attitude and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly on sensitive issues, specifically presentations(should not be misunderstood with Microsoft Powerpoint) skills
- Action-oriented, persistent and capable of proposing and implementing change
- Hand on & Knowledge of Law and government requirement law and the government requirements
- Local Language will be added advantage
Degree in Law/Accounting/Finance/Business Administration, MBA or other relevant qualifications
Reporting to : VP - Government Relations - State
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.