CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:413 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Director - Controllership - IT/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
Director Controllership - IT /ITES Company
As a Director Controllership you will be responsible for:
- Oversee financial close process, including management of monthly close calls and the resolution of complex accounting issues.
- Work closely with CIO to plan the close period and mitigate any issues, particularly for accelerated periods.
- This would be a highly visible role working closely with Assistant Corporate Controller.
- Responsible for the presentation of monthly closely results to C-Suite leaders including Chief Accounting Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
Assist with the preparation and/or review of the following:
- US GAAP consolidated financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Shareholder's Equity)
- Quarterly earnings materials and supporting schedules.
- Quarterly Board materials for Disclosure Committee, Audit Committee
- Conduct technical accounting research under US GAAP for corporate accounting items.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.