Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2035 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Consumer Segment - Strategy Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-14 yrs)
Director - Consumer - Strategy consulting
Role : Director
Key responsibilities :
- Member of the delivery teams working on challenging engagements for some of the largest global and Indian Private Equity and corporate clients
- Research and develop insights on client/target organization, industry
- Conduct primary and secondary research, expert interviews, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops for both client stakeholders and market participants
- Prepare client ready delivery documents - including market models, financial models, project reports, etc.
- Support project manager/director in project management such as project delivery, client stakeholder relationships, document management, etc.
- Be a mentor to junior team members
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Experience in being part of commercial due diligence engagements for global large private equity funds and in corporate strategic deals would be essential
- Experience in engagements across multiple sectors
- Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment in client-facing situations
- Adept in analytical skills and self-directed, team-oriented who will thrive on challenge
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to deal with complexities of solving client problems and being challenged to work in a high-pressure environment with outstanding learning quotient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset along with the capability of advocacy and problem solving
- MBA from a top business school
- 10-14 years of strategy and deals consulting experience post MBA with top consulting organizations