Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:290 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Consumer Product Expert - Omnichannel eCommerce Retail (15-20 yrs)
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to drive growth for XYZ in the Omnichannel Commerce Retail industry, specifically in the Grocery/Mass Merchandise sub-segment.
- He/She/They shall, work in their area of expertise and drive revenue growth contribution to the Industry/Group Market Strategy, support capability sales and delivery at target accounts and deliver on projects as the Executive Vision-maker, Solution Designer and Subject Matter Specialist delivering the design.
- The role will drive industry Knowledge Development and Thought Leadership delivery. Drive eco-system development externally (alliances, Joint Solutioning, Account Activation) and internally through go to market training and development.
- He/She/They are responsible for Driving Sales, solutioning and Client Relationships especially in the areas of Account development, solutioning, and CXO Relationships, and Liaising with Marketing as Advisor, Events, Social and Web PR and Accounts Marketing.
- In addition to the above, he/she/they will connect the various capabilities areas, create unified vision for Capgemini, prioritize offer/POV development and drive key deals both on BD and delivery
- A Strong understanding and experience in Industry, specifically in the Grocery and/or Big Box/Mass Merchandise sub-segment, complemented by relevant consulting experience, specifically able to share a vision of the future of this space and roll up their sleeves to design and architect that future.
- Broad and global experience in Omni Channel Commerce Retail
- Must have in-depth understanding from the consulting and analytics side in the Customer First Playfield
- Must have been directly involved in using Analytics and Data to better understand Customer preferences, shopping pattern, Innovated buying and predictions.
- Deep understanding of Connected Commerce including Pay@Kiosk, Curbside Pickups, QR Code integrations, is a must
- Recognized as a thought leader in the category.
- Solid understanding and relationships within key players within the eco-system. Relationships with CxOs.
- The individual is expected to have an innovative mindset, and keep in consideration the ever-changing dynamics of Retail
- Should have an Agile Delivery mindset of converting POCs to assets. Should have been involved in developing Thought Leadership papers.
- Should be proactive in understanding Global BU's business needs and solution, position and refurbish Retail and CPR Accelerators and Assets. Have a global view of business, work with MU teams and Account Teams across the world.
- The ability to drive Sales and Conversion and carry targets for using their Subject Matter Specialisation, to drive sales is mandated.
- The position shall work on Global accounts from India, as well as the rest of APAC, and should have Omnichannel commerce exposure and bring in the Asian Cutting Edge Omni Channel commerce experience to the rest of the world.
Education & Experience:
- Engineering Grads. plus MBA
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in Omnichannel Retail space, a total of 15 - 20 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.