Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:451 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Director - Compliance - Internet/Online (8-12 yrs)
Director - Compliance
Director, Compliance - Strategic Projects
- The Compliance team is responsible for helping ensure that our products, processes, partners and network all represent the right values and are geared towards success while protecting privacy of users, and adhering to relevant policy and laws, in an ever-changing regulatory, policy and legal environment. The team maintains oversight over risk management, partner compliance, privacy, consumer protection, content quality, information quality and other relevant policy, with an outlook to empower relevant teams with the insights, advice and solutions to consistently build value while being mindful of compliance.
- The ideal candidate must be an agile solutions-oriented person, who leans on reasoning from first principles and enjoys constantly learning in a fast-paced environment, with an excellent understanding of the regulatory and privacy landscape in the US. The role involves partnering with relevant stakeholders to constantly understand, dissect and solve for the sustainable growth and success of a specific set of business lines in the ad-tech and mar-tech spaces.
About the Role :
We are currently looking for someone to lead and build out a team of experts across the relevant domains to research, develop and manage definition, education and enforcement of policy and process across a specific set of businesses. Some core areas of focus would include :
- Building a team of experts from the relevant domains to research, develop and manage policy, process and internal compliance culture
- Working with management, functional leads, partners, industry experts and other relevant stakeholders to define and develop relevant policy and process
- Staying up-to-date on developments and trends in the industry, tracking upcoming laws and regulations related to the business, analyze and provide insights, advice and solutions so as to manage risk and monitor compliance
- Maintaining context on the rapidly changing landscape related to regulatory policy, platform policy, partner and service provider terms
- Reviewing new marketing, partner and services engagement proposals/models in light of the regulatory requirements.
- Running programs & workshops to educate internal teams about updates to policy & process for relevant business lines
- Enhancing accountability and compliance responsibilities across business functions or departments
- Monitoring internal and partner compliance via process definition, review and revision for maximum efficacy
- Reforming compliance reporting and quality of data to ensure efficacy of enforcement and value
Who should apply for this role ? :
You would fit in well if :
- You love what you do
- You have a flair for research and constant learning
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills
- You have great attention to detail and the ability to assess an issue from various perspectives
- You enjoy leveraging information, data and logical reasoning to identify issues, approaches and the best solutions to a problem
- You enjoy working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and have experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders in it
- You have experience in U.S. regulatory & legal compliance structures
- You have experience in developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlined compliance operations
Preferred Duration of Experience : Approximately 8 to 12 years of post-qualification experience.