HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:152 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - Compliance - AdTech Firm (8-12 yrs)
About the Role :
We are currently looking for someone to lead and build out a team of experts across the relevant domains to research, develop and manage definition, education and enforcement of policy and process across a specific set of businesses.
Some core areas of focus would include:
- Building a team of experts from the relevant domains to research, develop and manage policy, process and internal compliance culture
- Working with management, functional leads, partners, industry experts and other relevant stakeholders to define and develop relevant policy and process
- Staying up-to-date on developments and trends in the industry, tracking upcoming laws and regulations related to the business, analyze and provide insights, advice and solutions so as to manage risk and monitor compliance
- Maintaining context on the rapidly changing landscape related to regulatory policy, platform policy, partner and service provider terms
- Reviewing new marketing, partner and services engagement proposals/models in light of the regulatory requirements.
- Running programs & workshops to educate internal teams about updates to policy & process for relevant business lines
- Enhancing accountability and compliance responsibilities across business functions or departments
- Monitoring internal and partner compliance via process definition, review and revision for maximum efficacy
- Reforming compliance reporting and quality of data to ensure efficacy of enforcement and value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.