Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:437 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Director - Compensation & Benefits - Internet/Online (15-19 yrs)
This is a Director Level role in Compensation and Benefits function with a reputed MNC, headquartered in Paris.
Key Summary of the role-
1) Director Role- They need someone who can play the role of a strategic partner in the Compensation and Benefits function. It's a new role and the organization has grown massively for which they need a director who can frame policies for this function. It's a group level role.
3) Reporting - The role reports to the Head CHRO. She needs a person who has the strategic bent of mind and can help her with framing the policies in C&B function.
4) Organization Culture- They are very well structured, their HR Processes are in place. They have a global kind of environment and there will be no fitment issues.
5) Location- Mumbai. Currently, they are working in Hybrid fashion(Going to office twice a week)
Experience Requirements of the Role-
1) At least 15 years in C&B area with a thorough understanding of compensation and benefits fundamentals and practices
2) Detailed knowledge of compensation, reward & benefits strategy, design, administration and delivery
3) Knowledge & understanding of corporate HR policies & procedures
4) Pay benchmarking strategies and techniques
5) Benefits design, administration and delivery
6) Experience of working on data analytics and consolidation.
7) Managing relationship with stakeholders at leadership level