CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:379 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the most recognized brands in the world to recruit a Director Compensation & benefits. Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with operations in several countries.
Job Description :
- 10-12 years of experience in C&B
- Strong experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information
- Experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Effective planning and organization skills and the ability to priorities effectively
Would you be keen for a role where your responsibilities will be to :
- Designing overall Compensation philosophy for one or multiple business lines
- Design Variable Pay Programs for sales and non-sales business lines within the Group
- Use HR analytic to create compensation monitoring and reporting process across business lines
- Implement Job Evaluation and Employee Grading matrix across multiple business lines and geographies
- Gather periodic data from stakeholders in different geographies collate & analyse data and make presentations to senior leadership teams.
- To provide comprehensive support to key reward initiatives including annual salary review processes, bonus pay-out cycle and budgeting and monitoring total remuneration costs.
- To support on development and implementation of new systems e.g. flexible benefits system, HRMS implementation, Business Controls set up.
- Proven leadership skills
- Post - MBA in HR.
- Background in a Comp & Benefits is essential.
- Positive & high energy
- Strong written and spoken communication & interpersonal skills
- High Performing Individuals with Potential to Grow.