Associate Consultant at RGF Professional
Views:2023 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI/IT (9-17 yrs)
This is a key for India Compensation & Benefits COE. You will collaborate closely with senior leadership to drive change and build a market competitive compensation foundation.
Role Objective :
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company as well as their corresponding compliance requirements, systems and tools.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of C&B policies
- Initiate and drive rewards related projects locally and regionally (examples include Variable incentive, benefits alignment, market competitiveness, job leveling and pricing, benefits sourcing). Ensure reward programs are communicated and understood
- Experience in developing innovative high-impact strategies, influencing senior internal and external stakeholders to support the effort, and to execute the strategy
- Offer guidance and advisory support for remuneration package design .Responsible for implementing regulatory and compliance matters if they related to compensation and benefits functions locally
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the total rewards framework of the Company by offering guidance and education to local HR team and/or senior business managers with regard to compensation and benefits programs and philosophies.
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Must be proficient with large data sets and Microsoft Excel, Flowcharts, and ad hoc report writing tools
- Clear, effective communicator
- Critical thinker with top-notch problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Collaborative team player who can effectively interact with multiple working styles across all levels.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality and professionalism. Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple project simultaneously.
Master's degree preferred, in business (MBA) with Specialization in HR
Desired Experience :
- Strong systems, process and best practices experience
- Expert knowledge of principles and practices of benefits and compensation programs
- Strong numerical analytical capabilities and be able to deduce logical conclusions through interpreting the data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills with strong presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity