Director - Compensation & Benefits - APAC - Semiconductor Industry (8-15 yrs)
Director- Compensation and Benefits (APAC)
About the Company
The company is a leading semi conductor company headquartered in the US.
- The Director of Compensation & Benefits Asia Pacific (APAC) plays a key role in achieving our organizational objectives by leading the Development & Implementation of Total Rewards programs in alignment with our global framework.
- With a global headcount of over 45,000, and over 20,000 in APAC, this leadership role will collaborate with Regional HR Leaders and Senior Management to develop Total Rewards solutions that attract and retain the brightest minds from diverse backgrounds.
- This is a hands-on, people manager role with a strong ideation, analysis, and execution focus.
- This role will report to the Global Leader of Compensation with matrix reporting to the Global Leader of Benefits and Mobility.
Job Description -
- Directing and Maintaining all Total Rewards programs in APAC
- Contribute to global design of Compensation programs
- Design country-specific Benefits and wellbeing programs within our global framework
- Lead vendor selection of all regional Benefits and wellbeing vendors, including health service partners
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs to ensure they are market competitive, cost effective and in compliance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements
- Manage a team of Total Rewards Professionals to deliver the charter in the region
- Lead APAC Total Rewards communication strategy with the aim of educating and coaching Managers on our Rewards value proposition
- Provide consultation, training and support to APAC HR Business Partners and Senior Business leaders
- Input into the design, planning & communication of the Annual Rewards process
- Provide guidance to the People Solutions Total Rewards team
- Lead Compensation & Benefits work stream for M&A activity in APAC
- 10+ years Compensation & Benefits design / administration / consulting experience
- 5+ years of Compensation and Benefits experience in the APAC region with experience of multiple countries
- 5+ years working in a large matrixed organization
- 3+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with Executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above).
- Experience leading a team of Total Rewards professionals across countries
- Experience designing Total Rewards programs for India and China/Singapore/Taiwan/Korea
- 5+ years Compensation and Benefits experience in the Technology Industry
- 5+ years of utilizing systems/tools (e.g., Advanced Excel, Workday, DARWIN, Tech Industry Surveys, etc.)
- 5+ years of working with Global vendors (Radford/Aon/Mercer) to design and manage Compensation & Benefits programs
- Experience designing programs for White and Blue-Collar workforce