Managing Director at Gudah Consultants
Views:5137 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Company Secretarial Services - Big4 (9-11 yrs)
Job purpose :
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to corporate secretarial support and advisory. Profile will also involve dealing with FEMA/RBI compliances. Good inter-personal, communication, drafting and marketing skills and acumen of client business is essential.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Strong hold on the technical aspects under the Companies Act, 2013 and applicability of its provisions in a given scenario to be able to advising companies on applicable laws and ensure regular compliance related to under the said Act
- Adept at managing secretarial procedures such as Convening of Board, Committee and Shareholders Meeting and updating secretarial records as per law and drafting of documents such as notices, agenda, resolutions, minutes etc., in respect of the aforesaid meetings
- Advising companies and assisting them in complying with the requirements under Securities Laws, Listing Agreement, FEMA Regulations, etc.
- Coordination and Liaising with regulatory authorities viz. Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, Company Law Board, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, RBI and other Regulatory Authorities
- Preparation and filing of various forms on the MCA portal, liaising with practicing Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant, as may be required
- Actively and effectively supports the efficiency and productivity of the engagement (budgeting, billings and recoveries)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.