Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:302 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Communications - Media/Internet/Online (8-13 yrs)
Profile Overview :
- Director/AVP - Brand, Marketing & Communications will design, implement, and monitor effective product and marketing communication strategies that align with the business goals.
- She/he will be driving competitor insight and data intelligence driven communication, personalized by user behaviour across games and product funnels.
- She/he will have a strong impact on a variety of promotional projects including paid digital and traditional advertising campaigns.
- She/he will actively collaborate with internal Brand, Marketing & Communication teams and be hands on to plug in any gaps in the team.
II. Key Responsibilities & Profile Expectation :
Product Communication Responsibility :
- Drive Product Adoption : Conceptualize go-to-market strategy and design communication for product launches and revamp explainers for existing product features.
Expectation : Strong knack for understanding the purpose of product and the feature capabilities to create technical explainers that are very easy to understand for new users and personalized for the existing users
User Behaviour Driven Communication Responsibility :
- Enhance user communication across product funnels : Collaborate with Product & Product Marketing to identify behavioural trends of users and create personalized and contextual user communication
Expectation : Understands business KPIs and key levers that moves them to design communication across various product funnels leading to reducing drop offs across various points.
Marketing Promotions Responsibility : Identify seasonal trends, dig popular culture references - both english and vernacular, scan competitors to come up promotional communication strategies.
Expectation : Drive both acquisition and retention communication along with big promotional launches at scale while keeping segmentation is focus. Needs to have understanding of all communication channels - in-app, banner, push notifications, sms, whatsapp, email, social media.
Employer Branding Responsibility : Create communication strategy for employee engagement and company visibility across social media and other B2B platforms, events - virtual and physical
Expectation : Can engage with and handle expectation of all key business stakeholders at all Leadership levels to drive employee engagement and branding as per the company strategy
III. Profile Requisites- Non-Negotiable : Should have strong project management skills and be able to provide clear, time bound actionables for the team to ensure high quality work
- Non-Negotiable : Should have worked on crafting growth strategies for a consumer focused, digitally native business
- Non-Negotiable : Should be a good communicator, fast learner, self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to work swiftly across different projects while having positive, assertive, yet empathetic leadership attitude with "exceptional soft skills" to enable delivery through high degree of collaboration and partnership.
- Nice to Have : Should have 8+ years of experience in brand, marketing and communications with a MBA degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field.
- Nice to Have : Should have strong business acumen, with a good grasp of Performance Marketing
- Nice to Have : Should have experience with CRM software, digital marketing tools and techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.