Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:6147 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Director - Commercial Due Diligence - Private Equity & Large Corporate - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Leading the delivery teams working on challenging engagements for some of the largest global and Indian Private Equity and corporate clients
- Provide insights on the industry, client and target organization
- Provide frameworks and develop the solutions for the engagement
- Guide the team for conducting secondary research, expert interviews, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops for both client stakeholders and market participants
- Prepare client ready delivery documents - including market models, financial models, project reports, etc.
- Project management activities such as creating a work plan, budgeting, managing discussions with legal teams to resolve EL related issues, invoicing and collections
- Managing client relationships, stakeholder management, risk management, etc.
- Be a mentor to junior team members
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in being part of commercial due diligence engagements for global large private equity funds and in corporate strategic deals would be essential
- Experience in engagements across multiple sectors - such as Logistics, Supply Chain, Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare - would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment in client-facing situations
- Adept in analytical skills and self-directed, team-oriented who will thrive on challenge
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to deal with complexities of solving client problems and being challenged to work in a high-pressure environment with outstanding learning quotient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset along with the capability of advocacy and problem solving
- MBA from a top business school
- 10+ years of strategy and deals consulting experience post MBA with top consulting organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.