Consultant at Michael Page
Views:542 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director - Collection & Operations/Analytics & Strategy - BFS (10-18 yrs)
Role Overview :
This role is that of Director- Collections & Operations
We are looking for a senior collection leader with the hands on analytical skills to lead PAN INDIA Collection and Pre collection activities such as Onboarding, Awareness and Frond end collections.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President - Head of Risk & Collection.
Our client is a well funded start-up in the Financial services space
Key Responsibilities :
- We are looking for a senior collection leader with the hands on analytical skills to lead PAN INDIA Collection and Pre collection activities such as Onboarding, Awareness and Frond end collections.
- Delinquency controller - To maintain high standard of collection efficiency to restrict the flow to delinquent buckets (NPA). To ensure Highest collections resolutions to maintain portfolio quality at the desired levels and In line with organizational objectives.
- Can lead multi hierarchy tele - calling Inhouse/agency team, to ensure no gaps in coverage and efforts. Implement and execute collections strategy. Ensure achievement of process efficiencies in collections.
- Implement new strategies to reduce flows. Reduce cost, Initiate effective tools to enhance collections.
- Provide inputs for strategy and highlight anomalies to respective departments within the organization.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization for issue/dispute resolution
- 10+ years of experience, with experience in Collection Management - Senior Level assignments.
- Experience in New age NBFCs or Banks or Fintech is mandatory.
- Graduation/Post Graduation..
- Candidate must have handled Pan India. Preferably from NBFCs and FinTech's.
- Experience of managing a Tele Collection and Field Collection vendors is mandatory. Comfortable in settling infrastructure.
- Experience of managing a multiple teams will be mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.