Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:228 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Collateral Management - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Director - Collateral Management
Our client is an International Bank who have a strong presence in the region and are growing significantly in India. They are looking for a Director who is open for lateral move to join their Collateral Management team, focusing on client margining activity, ensuring exposure is managed timely and risk items reported and escalated. The candidate will identify and remediate control risks, drive strategic change, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring smoothness of daily Collateral Management processing for Global Markets business.
- Interaction with Global Markets, Middle Office, Risk, Sales & trading and other functions to resolve margin disputes, enquiries, and issues.
- Oversight and Governance of activities in the offshore team. Review of MI and control reports, adherence to KPI/KRI's.
- Continual assessment of control framework to ensure that sufficient controls are in place to minimize / mitigate operational risks.
- Be able to contribute toward automation and streamlining of any functions within the Collateral team.
- Contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with the team manager.
- The individual will be expected to actively engage and identify new initiatives and projects together with daily responsibilities.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 5 years' previous relevant experience with strong technical product knowledge (Particularly in Repo and PB margining).
- Understanding of Collateral Management related regulations and industry platforms.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel. Knowledge in VBA, Power BI and Alteryx is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.