Manager-Team & Key accounts at HR Central
Views:1588 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Client Servicing & Business Development - Creative Design Firm/Ad Agency (18-24 yrs)
Job Description : Client Servicing Director
Experience: 18-24 years (Min 15 years in brand/advertising / creative design agency or similar agency or brand design firm/company)
Industry: Opening with one of the vertical of a global UK based Retail design and Environmental Design firm running from last more than 50+ years worldwide
Job Location: Mumbai
- The role of the Client Services team is to combine creative strategic thinking with business planning and have the commercial ability to grow client accounts and seek out new business.
- You are a visionary leader; inspiring people to embody the core TOOB beliefs while directly contributing to the growth and prosperity of the business.
- Work with the team to ensure the agency has a full understanding of key clients and their industries, helping to develop and deliver strategic recommendations across the full range of both new and existing clients across all disciplines
- Provide valuable insights from the client's industries including customer, market and technology trends to create measurable and successful strategies for our clients, establishing the direction for an account or a specific brief
- Lead cost planning sessions individually or with the wider team.
- Have a strategic and creative approach to account planning
- Oversee client strategy and delivery; strengthening individual client performance year on year
- Build relationships with senior client contacts, whilst identifying other areas within your clients- industry to develop new relationships and encourage new opportunities
- Monitor profitability and service levels for each client
- Act as an ambassador for the company - brand- ; continually striving to raise the company profile within the industry
- Lead the Mumbai CS team, monitor their performance and ensure they meet their full development potential
- Hold weekly update sessions with the wider team to ensure full understanding of client accounts and their performance against individual targets
- Work with the team of direct reports to ensure that the overall creative solution meets its full potential and is aligned to the clients overall strategy
- Manage and ensure accuracy of the studio turnover forecast, presentation to wider management team
- Set and obtain agreement to quarterly targets and client specific forecasts for Mumbai studio
- Plan resource requirements on short and long term basis, taking into consideration long term recruitment requirements based on potential turnover
- Continue to develop and broaden your experience across all disciplines, continually creating opportunities for TOOB to develop, refine and refresh client strategies; supporting the ongoing effort to develop and grow the overall capabilities of the team
- Collate strategy for new business opportunities through the growth of existing clients; identifying and converting new opportunities.
- Respond to incoming new business enquiries, working with the rest of the team to convert them
- Identify potential new growth opportunities for the agency, from new offers and services through to exploring new market sectors
NOTE: Should be open to travel Pan India/ Abroad
If interested, please share following details along with updated CV a
Reason for change:
Date of Birth:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.