Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:572 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Director - Client Onboarding Documentation - Financial Institution (15-20 yrs)
Director - Client Onboarding Documentation
Our client is a global financial institution with a sizeable Commercial Banking Operations division in India, supporting their global footprint. To help facilitate their continued expansion they are actively looking at hiring Director - Client Onboarding Documentation who has the insights on managing end to end processes of onboarding and documentation of commercial clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Lead the onboarding documentation team who will be responsible for performing end to end process.
- Contributes to/provides guidance as to the implementation of the operating and/or administrative protocols for the onboarding activities of the relevant team.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining up to date of documentation of policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing / leading the team to oversee the migration of compliance-related activities.
- Motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth, and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- At least 15+ years of relevant experience with 6+ years at Management level.
- Strong onboarding documentation process experience, preferably from commercial banking domain.
- Structured and analytical approach.
- Ability to work as a team player as well independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.