Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:764 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Director - Client Management - SaaS Software Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS (7-20 yrs)
Customer Delivery is a fresh role for The Director plays a critical role in driving success and the success of our customers.
The Customer Delivery team is responsible for leading customers through every aspect of product implementation, from before the deal is closed until after the product has been deployed successfully. A key aspect of the role is managing the product delivery with internal and external team / partner. This role required a great positive leadership skill to motivate team but ensure client delivery in under budget and On-time.
Customer Delivery also includes working with all internal teams (e.g. Business Development, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Product, Technology, Marketing, and Customer Success) to ensure we delight our customers by delivering what we've promised on time, every time.
Each member of the team will have responsibility for working with a set of customers, partners, and/or vendors. Some of the team is in place today and some will need to be hired.
The Director will be accountable for building, leading, and mentoring the team, while helping to continually improve the customer experience.
This is a great opportunity to build a world-class team that enables energy and water technology innovators to thrive.
Primary Responsibilities -
The role has three fundamental accountabilities -
- Develop and lead the growing global implementation team, responsible for the successful delivery of products and services to our customers.
- Optimize, and be accountable for, the ongoing operational management of all customers, with the goal of strengthening the operations foundation to ensure unhindered growth.
- Receive/resolve all operational issues with product and vendor partners.
- Work with internal teams to improve our relationships with key partners to continually improve the experience customers have with.
- Prior experience (10+ years) leading multi-market, customer-facing teams in an Operations, Product, Customer Success, or Business Development/Sales role.
- Confident, comfortable, outgoing, engaged leader.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent team building, leadership, and coaching skills.
- Proven ability to deliver customer-facing, technical projects in a B2B environment.
- Ability to collaborate internally as both the voice of the customer as well as the voice of .
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and mediation skills.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A person of strong character and integrity, who can consistently represent values, contribute to culture and inspire the CS team to reach its potential
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality results. A strategic thinker who can manage both high level vision as well as be comfortable in the details as necessary.
A leader who critically assesses her/his/their performance and welcomes high quality feedback from colleagues. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. At home in a high-paced, growth stage company.
Implementation and Operations Skills:
- You truly love customer interactions, diving deep into the details if necessary and influencing people and outcomes.
- You are maniacally focused on the customer experience, ensuring their delight.
- You are equally focused on the importance to of predictable and consistent delivery of our products to our customers.
- You demonstrate an ability to influence both external customers and internal teams across the organization.
- You work with your team to make things happen and, simply put, produce results.
- You excel in your communications, whether face-to-face, email, phone or otherwise, and can successfully navigate interpersonal dynamics with a variety of business owners, managers, and stakeholders.
- You've been part of scaling organizations and have led teams through growth and change.
- Education: Bachelors degree required from top college.