Director - Civic Volunteering/Project Management/Program Management - NGO (5-8 yrs)
- We are transforming India through volunteering with a vision of making volunteering a national habit. We are looking for someone passionate about promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens, especially corporate employees and youth
- The Director (Catalyse) will be responsible for strategizing and managing the civic volunteering programme nationally to scale the programme 10x over the next 2-3 years.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens
- Increase volunteer activation especially through institutional partnerships with corporates, non-profits and colleges.
- Build systems, culture and the team (employees and volunteers) to support the programme with a focus on continuous learning, improvement and rapid growth (10x over 2-3 years).
- Play an active role in scaling the cause of volunteerism in India through thought leadership and networks.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of five years experience in leading teams is preferable
- A management degree from a tier-1 institute or equivalent fellowship experience will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector or in volunteering would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team's collective effort
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English, Hindi
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel - locally and nationally
Reporting to Co-founder
Scope: Full time