Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting
Views:236 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Director/Chief Technology Manager - SAP Finance - IT (15-25 yrs)
Director/ Chief Technology Manager for SAP Finance
Position Description :
- The Chief Technology Manager for SAP Finance is accountable for all SAP Technology aspects across the global banks General Ledger (incl. specific modules like MDG or others) and associated Business Warehouse platform for both legacy ECC and the new S/4 Hana Finance one. The transition from ECC to S/4 Hana Finance is done via the Team initiative.
- Team is the Transformation initiative within the CFO that wants to change the Finance Reporting process by implementing
- A services oriented architecture with Straight-through-processing (STP)
- Re-engineering processes and controls resulting in global standardisation, increased automation and enhanced control framework
- Use of leading technology offered via S4HANA and leveraging Cloud opportunities in particular.
- The Chief Technology Manager for SAP Finance is functionally accountable to the IT Product Manager General Ledger and Financial Reporting based in Singapore and the IT Product Manager Cost Ledger and Tax Reporting based in Frankfurt.
The Chief Technology Manager for SAP Finance will be responsible for :
- Facilitating the Cloud Adoption
- Performing Application ownership for ECC, BW and S/4 Hana Finance applications
- Facilitating the build of integrated feature teams as part of the delivery organisation
- Providing Release Train Engineering for Reporting and Cost Team ARTs
- Ensuring the adoption of right engineering practices and design principles
- Working with the wider team to manage key issues and stakeholders
- Driving Agile principles across the SAP teams including continued compliance with the Agile Change Template
- Establishing PI Planning for the legacy ECC platform
- Skilling, onboarding, and hiring teams - internals and vendor resources
- Partnering with the Engineering leads to build out the target architecture for Finance (Team and agreed architectural standards)
- Ensuring the deliveries are completed within committed times and budgets.
- Partnering with QA and test managers to ensure quality solutions are delivered to end users.
- Supporting the technical implementation across teams to ensure non-event production cut-over
- Supporting the Team initiative including Test & QA management
- Implementing DevOps for S/4 Hana Finance
- Conducting Release Management (Target is on demand supported by DevOps)
- Escalating issues that are impacting project delivery timelines on a timely basis with proposed solutions and work around.