Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2004 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Director - Change Management - Private Equity Firm (15-20 yrs)
We have been retained by a Global Private Equity Fund to recruit Director Change Management based in Mumbai.
The COO/ Change Management function is responsible for implementing and managing a comprehensive framework for how the firm approaches change. The department provides leadership in program management, governance, process assessment and improvement, and project support to ensure the successful execution of strategic change initiatives.
1. Supporting the head of the division in developing and implementing Business strategy.
2. Responsible for overlooking & monitoring financial performance and strategies to increase performance (cost optimization in this case).
3. Input into budgets and monitoring Financials, and determining any actions from that
4. Responsible for contributing to the corporate strategic growth as well as objectives and specific initiatives as assigned.
5. Responsible for implementing a governance structure for the office and ensuring adherence and documentation to support, for eg: Decks for Steerco, Monthly metrics for office, etc.
6. Will closely work with Human Capital on initiatives related to Employee Value Proposition including learning & development initiatives, employee wellbeing initiatives, employee engagement initiative. This person will lead the Functional Training initiative by themselves.
7. Oversight of monitoring and tracking control deliverables wrt local Risk and Control framework. Designing effective MI to enhance this monitoring.
8. Monitoring effectiveness of new roles transitioning into the office, including training plans, travel etc.
9. Responsible for formation and implementation of a Communication plan for office, involving local head as well as functional heads as required, for eg: All Hands, New joiner connects etc
10. In addition to Human capital and Head of ES, be a critical channel of connectivity with employees, for getting feedback
11. Responsible for driving change initiatives and innovation within the office as well as supporting Global projects/ initiatives
12. Management of 2 COO/Change team members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Minimum 15 years of Business Management/ COO experience; (Financial Services experience preferred)
- Minimum three years of managerial experience
- Post-graduation (MBA or equivalent)