Director at Acura Solutions
Views:1279 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Director - CFO Services - Big 5 Consulting (13-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experienced resource responsible for helping set up and run the finance and accounting outsourcing practice and drive the growth initiatives in line of the Firm go-to-market strategy in the South. The candidate should have a strong background in finance function management, experience in managing end-to-end accounts and finance function of Indian companies (Indian affiliate of multinational companies) and understand overall financial reporting & regulatory framework. The candidate should be capable of leading a team of minimum 10-15 members consists of managers/assistant managers, consultant, and associates, ensure the timely & quality service delivery to the Clients, and manage the following activities-
- Actively participating in Go-To-Market (GTM) & business development activities
- Spreading internal and external awareness of our outsourcing solutions and drive development of proposals/presentations etc as required
- Build strong relationships across all SMEs and working in collaboration to identify and convert the new business opportunities including cross sell for the Firm at large
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of sales opportunities, pipeline, and wins
- Should have experience in a client facing / client serving role
- Interact with clients to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns, and work closely with their internal leadership team
- Leverage technology for cost optimization and effective service delivery
- Responsible for building and managing a high performing team
- Experience of guiding the team for setting up robust financial and accounting reporting framework including accounting systems, chart of accounts, finance recording process etc.
- Overseeing the finance and accounts operations of the Clients, monitor SLA, TAT etc. and guiding the team about following the best accounting practices etc.
- Ensuring smooth closure of the books of accounts (GL and sub-ledgers) and timely reporting to the management
- Review and finalization of monthly trial balance
- Review monthly management reports (local and global) - Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Cash Flow Statement and other MIS reports
- Review and finalisation of financial statements in compliance with IGAAP
- Review and finalization of tax audit forms - FORM 3CD, etc.
- Ensuring appropriate control over banking function and review of monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring timely adherence to statutory compliances & tax regulations (DT, IDT, CS, FEMA, etc.)
- Planning and coordinating with the auditors for the timely completion of the audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.