Recruitment Consultant at Hunters Skipper
Views:557 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Centre for Management Education (15-25 yrs)
About the Organisation-It is the apex body for management in India with over 30,000 members through 67 Local Management Associations affiliated to it. AIMA was formed over 60 years ago and is a non-lobbying, not for profit organisation, working closely with industry, Government, academia and students, to further the cause of the management profession in India.
About the Role-
Business Development Responsibilities-
- Be responsible for overall strategic and perspective planning of the Centre under guidance of DG and Board of Studies.
- Responsible for setting budgetary targets and achievements thereof.
- Responsible for all marketing, public relations, promotion related activities of the Centre for Management Education.
- Responsible for networking with other National and International academic organizations to further the cause of CME.
- Look after all administrative aspects pertaining to office, procedures and relevant matters including documentation of all activities.
- Oversee all confidential matters pertaining to records of admission, examinations and nodal centre to ensure highest standards are upheld.
- Responsible for all financial matters as approved in the Budget including utmost economy in expenditure.
- Be the academic head of Centre for Management Education and look overall matters pertaining to approval of courses, curriculum development, academic development, course design, design and development of study material.
- Look after the student satisfaction aspects in terms of delivery of programs, conduct of examinations and exercise quality control over performance of Study Centres.
- Lay down and implementation of policies, guidelines governing various academic activities.