Senior Consultant at Northstar Consulting
Views:291 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Director - Career Services (12-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with corporates for placement tie-ups as well as other strategic alliances.
- Led the entire corporate engagement and strategy for placing students.
- Ensure placement of 100% eligible learners, while driving ROI for the learners.
- Responsible for end-to-end student placement preparation and career counseling.
- Responsible for industry live projects and interactions in the form of Industry
- Leadership Series, Webinars, Hackathons, and Meet-ups.
- Building a team and setting up internal processes to achieve the above objectives.
- Build and manage all third-party alliances and partnerships as per business requirements.
- Graduate/Post-graduate from a Tier 1 Institute.
- Overall experience: minimum 15 years' experience in Corporate Relations and Partnerships.
- University or Ed-tech experience (Higher education / Professional education) is a must.
- Experience in building business/teams from scratch will be an advantage.