Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:295 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Capital Market (15-20 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Needs to formulate, plan, develop and implement the firm's fundraising/marketing strategy and develop and manage investor relationships
- Prepare client-specific sales strategy and marketing materials
- Report at regular intervals to the MD and establish relationships with institutional investors
- Highly commercial with proven ability to leverage professional contacts and institutional investments to set up several fundraising meetings per month
- Flexibility to meet changing needs and priorities
- Proven quantifiable track record in raising and closing successful funds
- Responsible for Business Generation - Key Corporates & Growth Sectors.
- Responsible for identifying & nurturing key corporate relationships (CRE Heads, CFO, Admin Head).
- To screen potential Transactions by analysing Transaction requirements, potential, and financials.
- Responsible to achieve targets through the new business generation and expanding the business through referrals.
- Build partnerships with developers & Investors.
- Responsible for Annual business targets & generation of business for the next financial year. To execute the Transaction -Option Sourcing, Client Presentations, Site Inspections, Negotiations & Legal Closure
- To ensure comprehensive market coverage whilst proposing suitable options to clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.