Director at Michael Page
Views:2958 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Director - Call Center Operations - Hospitality (12-16 yrs)
Director- Operations (Call Center), Bangalore
- Only candidates from Service Industry or Travel E-commerce Industry should apply
- Only candidates with 12+ years of experience in Call center Operations or Customer Service should apply
About Our Client :
Our Client is a leading MNC in travel and leisure stays with presence over two decades in the Indian market. They are looking for a Director Operations (Call Center) to be based out of their corporate office in Bangalore.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head of Business and overlooking a team of 80+ call center operations staff you will be responsible for :
- Development and delivery of staff training in the Call Center, both offline and on the job, as well as leading a team or teams on a day-to-day basis ensuring daily, weekly and monthly targets and benchmarks are met, from both a financial and service delivery perspective.
- Managing the call center by monitoring productivity levels, identifying opportunities to optimize operational efficiencies and cost controls, developing and implementing changes that will improve those efficiencies and the department's performance.
- Working with Member Services Team Leaders, Customer Service, support team and each team member to ensure that skills and knowledge training and development is delivered in an on-going, measurable and consultative manner.
- Co-ownership of the Sales Centre objectives with other management team members, taking into consideration what the business is pursuing in terms of structure, culture, cost management, revenue generation and business model re-development.
The Successful Applicant :
- You have 12 + years of experience working in call centers, sales process preferable, with a strong understanding of customer, market dynamics and requirements.
- You must have an analytical bent of mind driving operational, strategic and financial objectives of the organization. You should have proven leadership and ability to drive customer service teams that reflects in sales efficiency and enhancement.
- You must coordinate and motivate call center staff and may also coordinate staff recruitment.
What's on Offer :
- An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.