Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2641 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Business Process Solutions Business Unit (10-30 yrs)
Business Process Solutions (BPS) business unit conceives, builds, and delivers end-to-end business process solutions. The portfolio of solutions includes high-volume traditional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services as well as domain rich next-generation solutions that leverage automated, cloud-enabled delivery and innovative commercial models to provide clients with significant levels of savings and business value. The role of BPS Senior Manager will be to help identify opportunities to deliver a full range of business process services (including outsourcing) through well run, fact based projects which diagnose client operational issues.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Working on Strategy & Operations projects
- Producing deliverables with regard to Business Plans, Feasibility Studies, and Business Process Redesign etc.
- Interfacing with clients' management and personnel and managing client relationships and expectations
- Assisting in selling BPS services directly to clients
- Providing periodic reporting to the Partner in charge
- Serving a variety of clients within multiple industries
- Monitoring and analysing the system of deliveries
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Experience in BPS, Outsourced accounting and financial management
- Project management skills
- Have specialized knowledge of the BPS professional management practice's requirements; current developments, organizational structures and functions; and operating programs, and policies
- Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
- Proficiency in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel within the GCC.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
CPA, ACCA or equivalent, or Master's degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting & Finance
- MBA is a plus.
- 7 to 8 years of experience in a Management and Operations service line in a big 4 or a multinational.
If interested kindly mail your updated cv or contact on 9769068846.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.