Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:564 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Director - Business Process Owner - Source To Pay (10-18 yrs)
Director, Global Business Process Owner - Source to Pay
- S/He Source to Pay GPO is primarily responsible to drive standardization and optimization of source to pay processes (including sourcing, vendor contracts, purchasing, receiving & inspection, inventory & management and payables) at the enterprise level.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
- The Global Business Process Owners is responsible for optimizing end-to-end business process and establishing metrics to track process performance.
- Understand the overall enterprise business strategy and responsible for building the business case.
- Build consensus among a diverse group of process stakeholders. Facilitate resolutions to the challenges that arise from processes that span across business functions and geographic areas of CIT.
- Sourcing of the Indirect Spend categories with spend range within Client Sourcing
- Develops, review, negotiate and executes business agreements and contracts as needed; Authoritatively apply appropriate procurement approach in negotiations, independently prepare and lead negotiations to a conclusion
- Supplier evaluation, selection, and set-up of ongoing performance management; Rate and lead performance of suppliers, ensure supplier performance of all contracts
- Participate periodically in performance reviews with Global Category managers and Regional Heads of Procurement and their sourcing managers, to ensure strategies are aligned and pipeline activity is proceeding
- Help business Partners understand and engage with the Client's procurement processes & systems
- Support business process governance to ensure that the right decisions and actions are taken to enhance business performance and process changes are prioritized according to business needs.
- Identify current-state baselines and establish target future state performance metrics at the process and subprocess level.
- Work closely with the project management office to ensure that projects stay on target, on scope, on cost and on time.
Supervisor Responsibilities :
- There are no supervisor responsibilities for this position.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BSc or engineering or a related discipline with an MBA & strong finance skills preferred.
2. 10+ years of business related experience in a Source -to-Pay/Procurement role with evidence of increases in scope and responsibility in preferably in a shared services environment
3. Experience of managing Source to Pay processes-Procurement, Invoice Processing, Recruitment, Training, H/W, Disbursements, ERD/Data Master, Travel & Expense Reporting, Vendor Reconciliations etc
4. Excellent Knowledge of S2P cycle and how it links to the overall business
5. Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office applications
6. Excellent Leadership Skills in Developing People, Influencing, Customer Centricity and Change Mindset
7. Should be excellent in Building Relationships across Teams, Customers and Stakeholders
8. Hands on experience using and supporting ERP/S2P systems such as Coupa, Oracle, or Ariba. Experience with Cloud solutions is a plus.
9. Experience and knowledge of system support, upgrades, and releases.
10. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
11. Strong people skills to support remote users effectively.
12. Strong analytical skills geared towards troubleshooting, with the ability to solve complex problems using simple solutions.
13. Proven experience in managing multi region customers/diverse customer base
14. Should be self-directed, organized and resourceful
15. Ability to understand the big picture of topics but also maintain focus on details
16. High level of influencing skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :