Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:5589 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:474
Director - Business Finance - Management Consulting Firm - CA (15-20 yrs)
This role is for a leading management consulting firm. CA is mandatory.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide leadership to the commercial finance team
- Preparation of materials to support discussions with CFO, HOD and CEO on the direction and performance of the business & its operations
- Close tracking and monitoring of operational and project performance, including revenues, project expenses and business overheads
- Assist in pricing of variety of outsourcing deals during pre-sales and tracking of performance upon deal closure & delivery
- Supporting the leadership in preparing pricing and budgets for Client cases, ensuring that the standard norms are complied with and where required, appropriate approvals for discount or investments are in place
- Assisting in client negotiations and contracting (including RFP processes) directly or through teaming with
- Assist HOF in preparation, review and discussions on reports, variance analysis and budget working for various projects
- Preparation of annual and Long-Range Plans, and regular re-estimates
- Tracking and reporting on Key Clients and Business Unit activities, including business development, client campaigns and returns generated
Looking for CA with 15+ years of relevant experience in commercial finance in a leading consulting or IT company.