Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:1105 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Director - Business Finance - Healthcare (8-16 yrs)
Hiring Director Business Finance for world's leading healthcare platform.
Director - Business Finance who will handle the below responsibilities -
- Drive process for financial planning, forecasting including annual operating plans
- Work with the business functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepare financial analysis for various "what if" scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units.
- Work closely with business units and provide analytical support for business optimization initiatives.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplicates, coordinating information requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- CA or MBA Finance with experience in FP&A in e-commerce companies
- Hands on experience in excel, SAP and business intelligence tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams & who has managed a team
- Should have handled the entire financial Planning activity for the company, preferably with multiple business units
- Monthly management reporting, highlighting the variance between the budgets and actuals, unit economics, key levers etc.
- Sensitivity and Decision making analysis
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.